“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” — Henry David Thoreau
This site is part of that foundation.
I am a husband and father, and have been writing professionally since 1999. While I have always prided myself on being creative, I have found that by having the right outlook, being creative and professional can complement each other. This outlook has allowed me to complete assignments in a timely manner without feeling that my imagination is being constrained.
To make a living doing what I love — writing! Particularly, doing so while writing stories about adventure in fantastic times and places.
I have written hundreds of thousands of words for several companies in multiple settings and role-playing systems. Highlights include:
- Lead writer on Explorer’s Society
- Designing and refining powers for the DC Universe Roleplaying Game in Directive on Superpowers
- A short story set in the Warlord universe
- Creating super-villains for Criminal Intent
- Developing a freeform wizardry system for the d20 supplement Magic
Bachelor of Arts in English with a Writing concentration, Western Connecticut State University, 1991
Create worlds. Inspire dreamers. Give hope. To encourage wonder in a world that often seems to have so little.